1. A. /u:/ B. /ju:/ C. /u/
2. A. / a:/ B. /ʒ: / C. /ɔ:/
3. A. / ai / B. /ɔi / C. /iə/
4. A. / lʒ:n / B. /'laiən / C. /'leə/
5. A. /peə/ B. /'peipə/ C. /'pӕkit/
6. What does the woman want to buy?
7. What would Betty like to have ?
8. Which festival does Sandy like ?
9. What is Millie wearing at the fashion show ?
10. What doesn't Mary like?
A. Meat. B. Fish. C. Vegetables.
11. Where does the man want to go?
A. The museum. B. The library. C. The park.
12. What does Lisa sometimes do?
A. Do homework. B. Go swimming. C. Do some shopping.
13. What time does Kitty get up at weekends ?
A. At 6:30 a. m. B. At 7:00 a. m. C. At 7:30 a. m.
14. How will they go to Shanghai this Saturday?
A. By train. B. By bus. C. By plane.
15. Where are they going to meet ?
A. At the bus stop. B. In Shanghai. C. At the school gate.
16. Where is Tom's school ?
A. In America. B. In Canada. C. In China.
17. How old are the students in Tom's school ?
A. Between 8 and 12. B. Between 11 and 15. C. Between 12 and 15.
18. Where does Tom begin his day?
A. In the radio station. B. In the hall. C. In his "home class".
19. What does Tom do after lunch?
A. Listen to school news.
B. Play in the Music Club.
C. Do his homework.
20. What is the speaker mainly talking about ?
A. A boy's school life. B. A music club. C. A kind teacher.
21. Our Open Day usually comes October. We have shows that day.
A. on; in B. on ; on C. in; on D. in; in
22. I am getting too fat. So I eat chocolate or hamburgers.22
A. sometimes B. often C. always D. seldom
23. Amy often basketball on Saturdays. Look! She with her friends.
A. practises; practises B. practises; is practising
C. is practising; is practicing D. is practising; practises
24. 一What do you think of these two hair clips ?
一 of them are nice. I'll take them.
A. Every B. Each C. All D. Both
25. 一Do you have a big meal for lunch?
一Yes. It gives me for the football game this afternoon.
A. reason B. style C. energy D. treat
26.一Would you like to have juice?
一No, thanks. I don't want drinks now.
A. some; some B. any; any C. any; some D. some; any
27.一These books are very good for the children in poor areas.
一Yes. can learn a lot from .
A. We; us B. They; them C. I; it D. He; him
28. There a big library and three classroom buildings in our school.
A. are B. has C. have D. is
29. 一The blouse soft and smooth.
一Yes. It's made of silk.
A. feels B. tastes C. sees D. looks
30. 一 do you celebrate Chinese New Year ?
一All my families get together and have a big dinner.
A . Why B. What C. How D. Where
31. Helen and her friends often what to wear on the phone.
A. talk about B. think about C. look for D. find out
32. 一This pair of shoes doesn't fit me very well. Can I try on ?
一OK. Here you are.
A. other pair B. other one C. another pair D. another one
33.一Who's girl in hat?
一Oh, she's Helen一a new student from Shanghai.
A. a; / B. the; / C. the; a D. a; a
34. Trainers are light and they are among young people.
A. important B. beautiful C. comfortable D. popular
35. 一Jack，the shirt looks very good on you.
一 I like it very much.
A. You are welcome. B. Don't say that.
C. Thank you. D. I don't think so.
Most children like 36 TV. TV is very interesting. On TV 37 can learn a lot and they can see and know many things 38 their country and the world. Of course，they can 39 over the radio. But they can learn better and more easily with 40 . Why? Because they can hear and watch at the same time. But they can't 41 anything over the radio.
Many children watch TV 42 Saturday or Sunday evenings. They are very busy with their lessons on 43 . But a few children watch TV every 44 . They go to bed very late. So they can't have a good 45 .
How about you，my young friend?
36. A. watch B. to watch C. watches D. to watching
37. A. we B. you C. they D. I
38. A. about B. in C. at D. with
39. A. sine B. learn C. dance D. hear
40. A. radio B. film C. game D. TV
41. A. hear B. like C. see D. learn
42. A. in B. on C. to D. for
43. A. weekend B. Sunday C. Saturday D. weekdays
44. A. place B. time C. man D. night
45. A. rest B. time C. try D. meal
46. Where can we get funny cards when we visit the UK?
A. In the Cartoon Museum. B. On Stratford Butterfly Farm.
C. At Cox's Hotel. D. At Cox's pub.
47. Which is the right time to go to the pub at Cox's Hotel ?
A. 9:00a. m. - 6:00p. m. on Friday.
B. 10:30a. m. - 5:30p. m. on Tuesday.
C. 1:30p. m. - 8:00p. m. on Saturday.
D. 10:00a. m.一4:30p. m. on Monday.
48. How much money should four college(大学)students pay for a visit to Stratford Butterfly Farm?
A.￡16. B.￡32. C.￡18. D.￡22.
Mr Parrot(鹦鹉)has his house in a tree.
His four baby parrots live in it. They grow very fast. Soon the house is too little for them.
“ It is time for you to fly,” says Mr Parrot.
“Oh，we can not fly,”says the baby parrots.
“You can，if you try，”says Mr Parrot.
A parrot tries. He flies into a tree.
“Oh，how interesting”says the little parrot.“I like to fly. See me go!”
Then the other parrots try. In a little while they can all fly.
The parrots can fly，but they can not sing.
“No, Dad, we can not sing.”
“You can, if you try. Hear the other birds sing. Look at the pretty flowers and the blue sky.
Then you will want to sing. Hear me sing to you. Now sing for me.” One little parrot sings. Then they all sing. A little girl comes by. “ Wow, hear the birds sing!” she says. “How happy
49. What did Mr Parrot ask his babies to do at the beginning?
A. To fly. B. To jump.
C. To look for food. D. To build houses.
50. How did the little parrot feel when he flew into a tree?
A. Interested. B. Lucky. C. Tired. D. Worried.
51. What else did the baby parrots learn to do?
A. To have dinner. B. To sing.
C. To take a trip. D. To have a party.
52. What did the girl think of the birds ?
A. They were poor. B. They were clever.
C. They were happy. D. They were sad.
Josh and Amy are like many teenagers these days. They make money by helping out round the home. Josh washes cars for his neighbors while Amy helps their neighbor's kids with their homework. Like many families, both of Josh and Amy's parents work outside the home.
Everyone in Josh and Amy's family is busy. Their mom works in an office and often has to stay late for work. Their father has his own small business and stays late to finish his work. Josh and Amy go to school. Both join clubs and sports teams.
Josh and Amy's mom leaves for work at 7:00 in the morning and gets home at 6:30 p. m.
Their dad is often like this, but he leaves home in the morning even earlier.
Josh and Amy's parents work to pay. for their home and to pay their bills. Next year they want to buy a new car. The family also wants to go on a trip to California. Josh and Amy need clothes, books, and other things for school.
53. What does the father do?
A. Work in an office. B. Have his own business.
C. Plan holidays to California. D. Drive kids to school.
54. What do the kids do to help their parents?
A. Take part-time work. B. Join clubs and sports teams.
C. Spend time with their friends. D. Go to school early.
55. Where do the parents spend most of their daytime ?
A. At home. B. At workplace.
C. In their kids' school. D. On business trips.
56. What's the best title for this passage ?
A. Lovely Kids B. Hard-working Parents
C. Family Wishes D. A Busy Family
Being outgoing(开朗)is good for your life. Outgoing people meet lots of interesting people and things in life. In fact，being outgoing is not so hard as you think. Even the shy people can be outgoing.
You can start becoming outgoing with your best friend or a group of friends. But the real challenge(挑战)comes when you meet strange people or new friends. Smile(微笑)more, and usually they will return your smile. In this way，you may have some talks.
Start a talk. Just a simple “Hello” or “How is it going” is a good start. If you want to make in-
teresting talks, you should read the news and get ready for your talks.
The easiest way to become more outgoing is to go out. This is also the most important step
(步).Go to a park, club，party or any other place that you think can be fun，and you may make
new friends there.
57. You should start to be outgoing with .
A. your parents B. your teachers
C. your best friends D. your new friends
58. When you start a talk with a stranger, you should say “ ”
A. What's the matter ? B. What's your name ?
C. How is it going ? D. Are you healthy ?
59. The easiest way to be outgoing is to .
A. talk B. smile C. play D. go out
60. Which is NOT the writer's idea ?
A. Being outgoing is really difficult.
B. Being outgoing is good for our lives.
C. Being outgoing helps people feel happy.
D. Being outgoing with strangers is a challenge.
61. [fʒ:st]，let's let off some fireworks to celebrate Christmas.
62. I hope their [dri:mz ] can come true.
63. They have to [tʃein ( d )ʒ] their lifestyles to keep healthy.
64. The children can ['bɔrəu] some books from the library.
65. My ['hɔbi] is to play tennis.
66. Betty often goes on a trip in her (空闲)time.
67. We have a class (会议)every week.
68. Lisa always (醒来)up early in the morning.
69. There are many trees (围绕)our school.
70. Sweets have too much sugar and they are bad for our (牙齿).
71. Hobo is very (懒惰)and he often doesn't get ready for the lessons.
72. The twins are (平躺)on the grass anal enjoy the full moon.
73.一Would you like this year's cards? They only you 10 yuan.
一No, thanks. I don't have enough money.
74.一What a great show! I really like Simon's red and grey tie.
一Yes. It his clothes very well.
75.一What do you get as your birthday ?
一Books, clothes, toys，shoes and some other nice things.
76. Mary never exercises.(划线部分提问)
77. We have a good time playing the game "trick or treat" at Halloween.(同义句)
We playing the game "trick or treat" at Halloween.
78. It's a long way from my home to school.(同义句)
I live school.
79. I would like to buy two kilos of meat.(划线部分提问)
meat would you like to buy?
4.喜欢的节日…;2015辽宁省三校第二次联合模拟考试理科数 初中毕业升学考试指南英语试卷答案 七年级英语帮扶过程 小学英语教师家长会发言稿 没有规矩，不成方圆。 my mother 最难忘的一段经历 韩语短文对话 我的寒假 我明白了 九年级英语学科小结 初中教师个人述职 美丽的秋天短文 my weekend pian 酒店前厅部表扬词 工商银行守库监控中心社会化管理的利与弊 小学数学学期教学反思 小学英语教师工作述职 校本研修成果 趣味知识竞赛题库 -1.你是LiMing,是一名非常优秀的学生,学习非常刻苦,英语数学成绩突出;乐于助人;有许多爱好,喜欢打篮球,踢足球、听音乐、绘画、集邮等,在家里经常... 2015全国统一考试英语2 2014年全国各地高考模拟卷 2014年用下面的短语组成 2014人教版七年级英语下册知识点归纳 2015仁爱九年级英语期末复习选择题 2012滨海新区五校联考英语 2014.吉林高考复习检测博士学位 2014年高考新课标2英语语法填空 2014全国统一考试英语湖北卷完型 2015初三政治知识点 15年46级英语词汇 lastspring完形填空翻译 it用法练习题及答案 五年级家长怎样与老师沟通的发言稿 mydaystarted 会计师职称 asageneralrule完形填空翻译 仁爱九年级上册期末复习 你叫李华你最喜欢的运动你追喜欢乒乓球 mottoisashortstatementgivingaruleonhowtobehave的语法填空，和翻译 做语法填空的技巧 信息化教学设计教案 itwasasaturdayMom阅读理解 八年级上册人教版地理复习大题 Sheisoneofthegirlswhoisveryinterestedinmaths改错 七选五therearemanyreasonswhypeoplesufferfromstress答案 whatdoyourdreamsmean任务型阅读 一、单项选择题读图，P、Q是与地球相邻的大行星，M是地球的自然卫星。回答1~2题右图为太阳系局部图，黑点表示小行星带。读图回答第3小题 2016长宁区高三生物一模
Copyright © 2002-2018 . 海西公考网 版权所有 京ICP备10015900号